1. Clothing swaps. Brilliant and inspiring for those of us who love fashion but not the price tag or Shopper's Knee (as my dad used to claim he got).
2. Aunt Maggie hosting her second Bean-and-Lump sleepover this fall. (Why else would I be blogging at 8:15 p.m.?)
3. Oh, and PIE. I don't have any now, but I hope I (and all of YOU) will, in approximately 48 hours!
4. Oh, and big shoutouts to the hardworking women (and men) who make PIE and the rest of our Thanksgiving meals so splendid!
5. The Bean, if she were here, would add 99 cent, pink, thrift shop ballet tutus to this list, since when I brought it home she was inspired to change her whole outfit. Luckily, the store had TWO for playdate dress-up.
6. The Lump? She probably would say PIE as well. ("Mmmmmmmm.")
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I wore my clothing-swap clothes + brought a pumpkin pie to Thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws'. Love pie!
Not so much the Oprah orgy.
Post a Comment