Recent notable quotes from the Bean:
1. Upon being presented with her very own handkerchief two weeks ago, purchased that day in order to better stem the flow: "This is not what I thought it would be. I thought 'handkerchips' was a food."
2. To Rich yesterday: "Daddy, why do you use bad language in front of your friends?" (Further questioning revealed that Rich had called someone--teasingly?--a jerk."
In other news, the Lump has observed that sticking her finger in her nose seems to get a reaction (of varying kinds) from the adults around her, which means in order to decipher this new social phenomenon, she keeps doing it. Considering that November was the month in which she learned to say the words "no" and "butt" (??) I think we are now officially in the running for white trash baby of the year.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Handkerchips?? Too funny. That must live on in bean history...
And as for fingers up the nose, it may be a losing battle. I still can't get Izzy to keep his out of there. Especially since someone asked if he was digging for nose treasure.
Post a Comment