1. Wake up earlier. (Write? Meditate? Read blogs other than friends'?)
2. Join gym with childcare play area so the Lump can spend an hour grabbing toys from other children. Counts as personal time and creates need for Ipod. ($?)
3. Call a friend once a day so that I appear alive to people who live more than 10 minutes away.
4. Get control of laundry, somehow. (God's help?)
5. Breathe. Stop eating at the counter. Less caffeine. More reading. ( I know, I should break this one up.)
6. For god's sake, attempt only one of these at a time so that maybe one will stick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will be your realist..
1. Earlier than who? You would then need to add..go to sleep earlier
2. A definite possibility, the Lumb needs to grab to learn not to..
3. Easy to do..just press speed dial while cooking or washing dishes. Start today..with me!!
4.Follow the Ann method..a load a day..worth a try
5. Too many items..breathing is the most important..try some chamomile-lavender tea to help.
Dude. I know resolutions aren't necessarily supposed to be (which is one of the reasons why I never make any), but where are the FUN ones?
Post a Comment