Friday, January 05, 2007

We Interrupt This Blog to Detox

I am taking a little post-holiday break (no, we don't have the darn photos on the computer yet, did you expect otherwise?) to slow down, cut down my caffeine a little (my compulsion to drink Red Bull on a car trip seemed to signify that things are out of balance for me, and threatens to thoroughly and completely hop up Baby Lump), while maintaining my humor toward the Bean, who is currently enjoying (are we enjoying? is that the right word?) a two month hiatus from her public school-embedded preschool program. Cheers!

I am reading Dr. Sears (which is almost the same as mindfulness meditation) and taking a nap here and there when I can and as my class wraps up. I want to feel less like a Stepford caffeine machine and more like a momma bear spending January with the cubs, if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

"A momma bear spending January with the cubs." That sounds so nice! I think most of the bears in our area are in the zoo, though. :)