

Two of my favorite photos from 2006: Our front lawn Christmas card photo shoot, and a sunny afternoon at Greer's birthday party in Jersey City.
Oh, and as an addendum to the earlier Bean Christmas list, she did receive:
1. A kiddie grand piano (thanks, Maggie and Emily!)
2. A stuffed frog
3. A Madeleine DVD (because she is the anti-Barbie and we love her!)
This is also the year that she caught on to the idea that Santa was a force that could potentially be negotiated with. A few days before Christmas, she told me, "I want a princess, a fairy and a ballerina! I want a lot of things!"
I stumbled into a speech about children who have nothing in Africa. I've got to fine tune it a little. She quickly forgot this expanded list and has made good friends with her stuffed frog.
No comments:
Post a Comment