"Greer, no say 'Go Away' to me."
"I'm not saying 'Go Away' anymore."
"Okay. You being nice now?"
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking into account my travels with a seven year-old, her three year-old sister and the company they keep. I try to be honest while avoiding cliche. I attach and detach, but try to be present. The world fascinates me and I like playing tour guide. Though who is leading whom? Who is seeing the fresh world?
1 comment:
CityMama celebrates allegedly "unsafe" crib
Our own Stefania Butler, a.k.a. CityMama , is the third Blogging Baby writer to have an original essay featured in Design Public's Baby Blogapalooza .
Hey, you have a nice blog here! I'm going to bookmark you!
I have a corporate magician blog. It pretty much covers corporate magician related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment