Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged: A Response

Since I have been tagged by Cooler Than the Cat, I need to reveal six things here that have not previously been revealed in my blog, and forward on. I also don't have a heap of friends who blog, so we'll see how that goes.

1. I dislike raisins, except when featured in a moroccan tangine or in Raisinet form.

2. I haven't blowdried my hair in years, nearly, except at a hotel or my parents' house; and instead of feeling like a parental martyr, I actually feel freed. (Please don't call one of those shows where they put me in the glass box on the street.)

3. Right now I think the two most important things to teach children are conscientiousness and affection.

4. I was voted class musician in high school. Violin.

5. I won a holiday short-story contest in our local daily newspaper when I was 19; the category was 18-and-older.

6. I love Gene Kelly musicals and making up songs. On a day we're all together, the girls and I sing all day long. (One of the reasons I married my husband was that he had the ability to make up songs as well, funny ones.)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had no idea about the Gene Kelly musicals! Nice.