Parental Soapbox Entry for February, a month in which everyone is breathing in too much polluted indoor air and likely getting a bit batty:
From the 4 Year Old Playgroup Email:
"This calendar juggling of the kids schedule is getting hard and they are not in grade school yet."
(Soapbox rant to follow edited out; otherwise this suburban mom will never make any new friends.)
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would love to have a playdate, but I am not sure I can schedule it in with the dance, music, art classes as well as the early math and science training. Can you make it here for 16 minutes on Friday at 6:39 AM? Scratch that, I have a photo shoot lined up for the baby. Perhaps we can fit something in next month? I can do 12 1/2 mintues on the first Tuesday of next month in the afternoon. I just need to firm up with my plastic surgeon and the dietician for the kids. E-mail me to confirm.
Wah! I want to see the rant!
Post a Comment